Citizenship by Investment: Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis was the first Caribbean country to establish the investment scheme of citizenship. It was launched in 1984 to stimulate economic growth and expand the commercial and governmental sectors. In exchange, international investors can get permanent legal citizenship and a second passport in 4 to 6 months. It has a long history of awarding second citizenship to international investors.
St. Kitts and Nevis Overview
St. Kitts and Nevis are mountainous twins that represent opposite sides of the same coin. Both islands provide a serene and relaxing haven that visitors can take advantage of throughout the day and will cherish forever.
Citizenship and passport benefits for St. Kitt's and Nevis
The citizenship program in Saint Kitts and Nevis has the best requirements for becoming the oldest in the Caribbean. An applicant does not need to stay in or go to the country, nor is there any requirement that they take a language exam. Passport holders can cast votes, buy real estate, have dual nationality, as well as reside and work there.
Citizenship options for Saint Kitts and Nevis through investment
1. DONATION TO THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF Option)
● The donation option involves making a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund, a government fund that supports the St. Kitts economy through investments in areas such as hospitals, schools, and local businesses. This option does not require disclosing specific amounts publicly.
2. INVESTMENT IN REAL ESTATE
● Foreigners can obtain citizenship in St. Kitts by purchasing pre-approved real estate on the island. The pricing for this option varies depending on the selected property, and details can be obtained through authorized channels
3. Alternative Investment Option (AIO)
● The Alternative Investment Option allows applicants to invest in local St. Kitts businesses or government projects, all aimed at fostering local job growth and development. The specific pricing for this option can be obtained through authorized channels.
● Please note that additional fees, separate from the investment options, apply for the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship application process. These fees cover various aspects, including the application itself, passport issuance, stamp/registration costs, and due diligence assessments for each applicant and dependent.
● It is recommended to consult with authorized representatives to obtain accurate and up-to-date information regarding the fees and investment requirements for acquiring citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis.
How to Apply for Citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis?
● The primary applicant for citizenship in Saint Kitts and Nevis must be at least 18 years old.
● Applicants must have no criminal history.
● A candidate must demonstrate the source of the investment funds.
● Children under the age of 30 who are financially dependent.
● Parents who are dependent and are over the age of 55.
● Dependent unmarried siblings under the age of 30.
● To obtain approval, due diligence checks must be completed.
How to Apply for and Get a Passport in Saint Kitts and Nevis
Only authorized and global marketing agents can promote Saint Kitts and Nevis programs. We are a global marketing agency listed under the Citizenship by Investment Unit to promote and provide full services for the Citizenship by Investment program in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
● Our expert staff will work with you to gather, translate, and sign the paperwork while ensuring that all documents meet the criteria of St. Kitts and Nevis government.
● The necessary paperwork and application costs will be delivered to St. Kitts and Nevis government together with the documents. Your application will be processed; due diligence will be carried out.
● Once we have received initial approval, the government of St. Kitts and Nevis will write a letter asking for the remaining sum. After that, you make your investment in the program of your choice.